Trigraph has an offering of Change Management Foundation & Practitioner courses. Feedback from delegates shows that Trigraph has some of the best classroom training in the industry, providing face-to-face instruction with tutors that have years of experience in both training and the fields they are teaching.
Foundation Exam Format
- Multiple choice
- Four sections, total of 50 questions
- 25 marks required to pass (out of 50 available) - 50%
- 40 minutes duration
Practitioner Exam Format
- Objective testing based on a case study scenario
- Four questions of 20 marks each
- 40 marks required to pass (out of 80 available) - 50%
- 2.5 hours duration
- Restricted open book - The Effective Change Manager’s Handbook may be used in the exam.
You should attend if you are involved in change with a need for a better understanding of Change Management or require a formal qualification. Up to 10 hours pre-course preparation is required. All materials and support are provided. Success in the Change Management Foundation exam is a pre requisite to sitting the Practitioner exam.