This course is available as a private course and can be tailored to your requirements. Please contact us on +353 1 6390050 for further information or email firstname.lastname@example.org
BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis course
This Foundation level course provides attendees with an overview of the role of the Business Analyst. The Business Analyst usually acts as the link between business needs, users and IT within change initiatives. The course introduces delegates to the contribution that a business analyst makes and the tools and techniques they have at their disposal to assist them in their role.
At the end of the course the delegates may sit an examination to obtain the BCS Business Analysis Foundation Certificate. This qualification provides a foundation for the range of specialist BCS modular certificates in the areas of Business Analysis, IS Consultancy and Business Change, plus the higher level BCS Diploma in Business Analysis.
In addition, this course can be used to provide a foundation for specialists in other disciplines, particularly Project Managers and System Developers.
This course is suitable for anyone who wants to learn the key skills and competencies of a Business Analyst and who would like to have the option to prepare for and take the internationally recognised Foundation exam.
- Recognise the skills and competencies required of the business analyst
- Describe how a business strategy is developed.
- Adopt a business analysis process modal approach to change initiatives capture business system issues
- Consider the perspectives of key individuals who will be affected or are interested in the change project and document their views
- Use techniques for the analysis and modelling of business systems describe the contents of a business case which would be used to justify a project
- Include the people issues in any change initiative plan
This qualification provides a foundation for the range of specialist BCS modular certificates in the areas of Business Analysis, IS Consultancy and Business Change, plus the higher level BCS Diploma in Business Analysis.
Trigraph is an accredited ATO (Authorised Training Organisation) with BCS (British Computer Society).
If taking an exam, candidates are advised that Photo ID must be provided (Driving Licence, Passport and named work ID badges are all acceptable). This is a BCS requirement and delegates will be turned away from the examination if Photo ID is not produced.