This sixteen (16) hour course provides an introduction to DevOps – the cultural and professional movement that stresses communication, collaboration, integration and automation in order to improve the flow of work between software developers and IT operations professionals.
Improved workflows will result in an improved ability to design, develop, deploy and operate software and services faster.
Successfully passing (65%) the 60 minute exam, consisting of 40 multiple-choice questions, leads to the DevOps Foundation Certificate.
The certification is governed, administered and maintained by the DevOps Institute.
The DevOps Foundation Certificate will be the pre-requisite for future DevOps certification courses.
- Completion of pre-class assignment
- Familiarity with IT and IT service management is recommended
- Individuals and organizations seeking a foundational understanding of DevOps
- Employees and managers responsible for designing, reengineering or improving process
- Consultants guiding their clients through process improvement initiatives
- Internal and external suppliers
- Process stakeholders
- Sixteen (16) hours of instructor-led training and exercise facilitation
- DevOps – The Basics (pre-class resource)
- Learner Manual (excellent post-class reference)
- Participation in unique exercises designed to apply concepts
- Sample documents, templates, tools and techniques
- Access to additional sources of information and communities