It can be argued that information is an organisation’s most important asset and with increasing levels of reliance, it is paramount that information is appropriately governed, managed and protected. Trigraph offers a portfolio of certifications which address the need to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information assets.
See details of IT Executive Focus at www.itef.ie - this is a collaboration between Trigraph and Optimize.
With a range of broad based foundation courses that provide comprehensive overviews of all the key principles of technology, IT professionals can progress to practitioner certifications which provide more in depth insights into information systems management and business continuity as well as data protection and freedom of information legislation.
We offer a range of internationally recognised accreditation programmes such as:
- BCS Certifications in Business Analysis
- BCS Certifications in PRINCE2
- BCS Certifications in Requirements Engineering
- BCS Certifications in Process Modelling
- ITIL Certifications at various levels
- TOGAF Certifications
- Cisco Certifications
- Microsoft Certifications
- CompTia Certifications
In addition to the above we offer certification courses in
- Project Management (PRINCE2®, PMP®)
- Programme Management (MSP®, PgMP)
- Agile methodologies (CSM, PSM, PMI ACP®)
- Risk Management (M_o_R®)
- Lean Six Sigma (HETAC, ASQ, IASSC)