- Congratulations once again to all those who passed our recent PRINCE2® courses. Another 100% pass rate on our Foundation course!
- We had a 98.53% pass rate on our PRINCE2® Foundation course in the past year.
- Our PRINCE2® Practitioner pass rate YTD is 87.78% - this compares favourably with industry averages of less than 80%.
- Our success is based on smaller class sizes with more room for 1:1 interaction with Ireland's leading PRINCE2® trainer.
"The PRINCE2 (Foundation & Practitioner) course was really excellent. Seán McEvoy conducted the course extremely well which made the week most informative and enjoyable. His style and clarity of presentation made the concepts very understandable and his advice on the assessments was invaluable. The facilities for the course and the participants course material were also of an exceptional standard."
- a senior manager, ESB
"Sean was an excellent trainer with a wealth of knowledge on PRINCE2. Sean was very approachable and made the course enjoyable"
- Operations Manager, Hibernia Networks
"Excellent Course, Brilliant Instructor"
- Supervisor, ATOS
The event covers the processes, components and techniques included in the PRINCE2® Project Management Method. The course prepares delegates for the APM Group Foundation exam (included in the course).
The 3 day course includes the following:
- Instructor Led Tuition
- Individual and Group exercises
- Case Study
- Delegate Pack.
PRINCE2 Foundation Examination Format
- Multiple choice
- 75 questions per paper
- 5 questions to be trial and not counted in scores
- 35 marks required to pass (out of 70 available) - 50%
- 60 minutes duration
- Closed book
The event is recommended for team leaders, project assurance and project support staff who are responsible for managing/supporting projects using PRINCE2®. The course is suitable for all staff working on any type of project.
Previous experience of PRINCE2® is not necessary.
This course will be delivered through Insights, an APMG accredited training organisation.
We restrict the numbers on this course to 14 to ensure a high quality learning experience. Our excellent exam results reflect this.
It is also reflected in the very positive feedback from participants on a consistent basis.
The Key Presenters are Seán McEvoy and Mary O'Giollain.
Please note that TESG grant aid may available (via INTREO offices at DSP) for this course for qualifying individuals