Does your organisation have an innovation strategy that clearly defines its strategic market challenges and how they will be addressed?
Does it have a good track-record of generating both radical and incremental innovations that drive sustainable business growth?
Trigraph is offering an intensive 3 day training programme that will show you how to build your organisation’s capability to deliver strategic advantage and market success from innovation. The programme covers:
- A systematic and strategic approach to innovation management
- The innovation enablers that are the bedrock of a thriving innovation capability
- How and where to look for innovation opportunities
- How to develop deep customer insights, compelling value-propositions and radically new business models
- How to systematically reduce innovation uncertainty by closing organisational knowledge and strategic capability gaps.
- The Innovation Manager’s toolkit that will empower you and your team with what you need to know and do to be successful in strategic innovation management. Class exercises give you practice in using this toolkit including on your own innovation challenges. Appropriate training and support materials are provided.
This course is designed for the following audiences:
- Innovation leaders who are building their own organisation’s strategic Innovation capability and wish to develop their own strategy and innovation strategy skills
- Managers with a responsibility for some aspect of Innovation Management.
- Innovation team members
- Professionals who already specialise in one aspect of innovation and who wish to broaden and to deepen their understanding of Innovation Strategy and Innovation Management.
innovation is a necessary strategic response to rapid change
The pace of technological, regulatory, societal and business change is accelerating globally. Established industry business models have already been disrupted. This trend is set to continue with market advantage becoming ever more transient in more industries. Innovation is a strategic response to the threats and opportunities created by this dynamic environment.
Taking an idea from concept formation to profitable market adoption implies a capability to manage innovation across its full life-cycle. Many organisations find this challenging. What differentiates successful and innovative organisations with a competitive advantage based on innovation is their systematic and strategic approach to building Innovation Management as a strong organisational capability built on individual competences and cultural change.
Developing an appropriate innovation strategy and systematically maturing your Innovation Management capabilities is an essential strategic response to highly competitive markets where market advantage is transient.