PRINCE2® (PRojects IN Controlled Enviroments) is the world’s most used method of structured project management. It is vital for managing projects by making it easier for you to work out exactly what member of staff is responsible for what, along with explaining what information you should be gathering along the way.
The PRINCE2® methodology is fully tailorable to any project regardless of size and follows a set of Themes, Principles and Processes that will ensure that the project follows the PRINCE2® method correctly, giving it the best possible chance of being a success.
Trigraph’s experienced and knowledgeable tutors will guide you through the course and prepare you for the exam. We have exceptionally high pass rates for our attendees. We limit the number of students on each course in order to provide the highest quality learning experience.
No prior experience of PRINCE2® is necessary.
What This Course Focuses On
The course will teach you to:
- Recognise the factors which enable successful projects
- Describe the main PRINCE2® components, processes & techniques
- Describe the key PRINCE2® management products
- Recognise PRINCE2® terminology
- Prepare for and take the PRINCE2® Foundation Examination
Benefits Of Our Course
-The PRINCE2® methodology can be applied to any type of project in any industry or sector, making it an invaluable qualification to have.
-Entry level PRINCE2® Project Manger positions can earn a starting salary of as much as €30,000.
-The PRINCE2® method provides effective communication for all those involved in working on a project.
-Using the PRINCE2® methodology provides crystal clear recognition of project responsibilities so that participants understand each other’s roles and needs.
- Globally recognised Project Management certification - from Trigraph, a fully accredited ATO (Authorised Training Organisation) with Axelos.
- Strengthen your CV with a powerful Project Management qualification in just one week.