PRINCE2 (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is the world’s most used method of structured project management. It is the leading edge approach to managing projects and can be used with projects of any size in any industry.
Proceed through the ProPath learning pathway and get yourself on a professional path in Project / Programme / Portfolio / Risk Management
The PRINCE 2 method follows a certain set of Themes, Principles and Processes that will ensure the project will have the best possible chance of being a success. It is vital for managing projects by making it easier for you to work out exactly what member of staff is responsible for what, along with explaining what information you should be gathering along the way.
The PRINCE2 Practitioner course is the next step up from the PRINCE2 Foundation course. Attaining your PRINCE2 Practitioner Certification is a crucial part to becoming a successful and effective project manager.
Benefits Of Our Course
-The PRINCE2 methodology can be applied to any type of project in any industry or sector, making it an invaluable qualification to have.
- This course is designed to be practical and hands-on, giving you the tools and confidence to run successful PRINCE2 projects in the real world
- Our instructors are highly experienced PRINCE2 project managers and trainers and will help you both to prepare well for the certification exam and to figure out how you will apply PRINCE2 to your unique situations
- The Prince2 method provides effective communication for all those involved in working on a project.
- Trigraph, is a fully accredited ATO (Authorised Training Organisation) for PRINCE2 with Axelos.
- Strengthen your CV with a powerful Project Management qualification in just one week.