This course is available as a private course and can be tailored to your requirements. Please contact us on +353 1 6390050 for further information or email firstname.lastname@example.org
BCS Essentials Certificate in Artificial Intelligence
Take your first steps in AI training to understand the principles of AI, its benefits and risks, and the processes behind machine learning.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a methodology for using a non-human system to learn from experience and imitate human intelligent behaviour. The BCS Essentials Certificate in Artificial Intelligence tests a candidate’s knowledge and understanding of the terminology and the general principles. This syllabus covers the potential benefits; types of Artificial Intelligence; the basic process of Machine Learning (ML); the challenges and risks associated with an AI project, and the future of AI and Humans in work.
- There are no entry requirements for this certification.
- Training with a BCS accredited training provider is highly recommended by BCS
- Trigraph Professional Training is a BCS accredited training provider.
What will I learn?
Develop your knowledge and understanding of:
- the terminology and general principles, including benefits and types of AI
- the basic process of machine learning (ML)
- the challenges and risks associated with an AI project
- the future of AI and humans in work
Candidates should be able to demonstrate a basic knowledge and understanding of generalconcepts in the following areas:
- Human and Artificial Intelligence;
- The Machine Learning process;
- The benefits, challenges and risks of a Machine Learning project;
- The future of humans and machines in Work.
Exam Details (exam fees included)
- Type - 20 Multiple choice questions
- Duration - 30 Minutes
- Supervised - Yes
- Open Book - No
- Pass Mark - 13/20
- Calculators - No calculators nor mobile technology is permitted
- Delivery - Paper based examination
Who is it for?
- Individuals with an interest in (or a need to implement) AI in an organisation, especially those working in areas such as science, engineering, knowledge engineering, finance, or IT services.
- Middle and senior managers running or assembling teams to create AI dependent applications and services, that need to understand the context of AI in an industrial setting.