This course is available as an online course, phone to enroll. This course can also be tailored to your requirements as a private course. Please contact us on +353 1 6390050 for further information or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Agile Project Management
This practical one-day workshop is designed to promote critical thinking for delegates on whether or not they should adopt agile approaches and if so, what that application would look like in their environment.
- Predictive Project Management V Agile Project Management.
- How waterfall works.
- Why projects go over budget / time.
- Governance issues – challenges of matrix management.
- Agile values. Characteristics of agile approaches.
- Managing the culture change consciously, purposefully and scientifically.
- The SCRUM Framework.
- Characteristics of high-performance teams that originally led to the foundation of SCRUM.
- Explanation of the ‘ceremonies’, roles and responsibilities that form the scrum framework.
- Discuss techniques and approaches to scale agile.
- Consider barriers and enablers of agile adoption.
- A reinforcement exercise in the application of Agile.
- A series of real-life scenario exercises to provoke introspection, reflection, discussion and action.
Anyone in a Leadership or Management role whose company is implementing agile methodology or who may be part of an agile implementation team.