This course is available as a private course and can tailored to your requirements. Please contact us on +353 1 6390050 for further information or email firstname.lastname@example.org
BCS Systems Modelling Techniques
The BCS Systems Modelling Techniques course is primarily concerned with modelling systems from a variety of perspectives. It requires delegates to construct three main types of model reflecting these individual perspectives and to describe the interactions between them.
The method followed for modelling is based on a structured approach. Modelling systems is an aid to the design of robust flexible and maintainable systems, and a communication mechanism for deployment and operational use.
Systems Modelling Techniques is a Practitioner Certificate from the BCS Professional Certifications portfolio. It is also one of an integrated set of courses leading to the widely respected Higher Certificates: the BCS Diploma in Solution Development, and the BCS Diploma in Business Analysis.
Systems Modelling Techniques is a CORE module of the BCS Solution Development Diploma. It is a PRACTITIONER specialist module of the BCS Business Analysis Diploma.
- One hour ‘open book’ with 15 minutes reading time
- Written, based on a business scenario
- Pass mark is 50%
This course will enable delegates to:
What’s good about the course? :
- When it comes to choosing a training provider, we recognise that it is important to know exactly what you are getting for your money.
- Trigraph is proud to maintain some of the highest standards in the training industry.
- Everything from our trainers, to the course materials and venues we use, is carefully considered to ensure that we deliver you a great course.
This courses is suitable for those who are likely to become involved in business analysis or systems development at any level, including: