This course is available as an online course, phone to enroll. This course can also be tailored to your requirements as a private course. Please contact us on +353 1 6390050 for further information or email email@example.com
Change Management - Combined Foundation & Practitioner
***This course is currently available at the EARLY BOOKING Rate of €1,995 (standard fee is €2,295). The Early Booking rate is subject to availability - please contact us for confirmation. ***.
It is suitable for:
- Anyone interested in understanding the basic principles of achieving successful organizational change, transition or transformation
- Team members involved in organizational change, transition or transformation projects
- Professionals pursuing the Change Management Practitioner certificate – for which the Change Management Foundation certificate is a pre-requisite.
Successful candidates will have the knowledge and understanding necessary to contribute constructively to teams specifying, developing, implementing and sustaining change initiatives.
The qualification is based upon (and is referenced to) the knowledge architecture contained in the Change Management Institute's (CMI) Change Management Body of Knowledge (CMBoK) "The effective Change Manager". Change Management certifies your ability to:
- Perform the role of a highly effective organizational change, transition or transformation manager.
- Draw from a range of professional approaches to enable an organization to implement change smoothly.
- Motivate and ease people into adjusting to organizational change.
- Keep stakeholders engaged while an organization undergoes change or transformation.
- Minimize the risks involved with unsuccessful organizational change initiatives.
- Identify the roles needed to assemble teams most likely to deliver successful change.
- How the process of organizational change or transformation occurs.
- The roles needed to assemble teams most likely to achieve successful organizational change.
- How people react to organizational change and how to help them adapt.
- Developing strategies to keep people motivated while an organization undergoes change.
- The different types of change process e.g. planned and emergent change.
- How to keep stakeholders engaged while an organization undergoes change.
- Applying appropriate process frameworks to optimally plan and understand organizational change.
- A range of organization paradigms with which to understand, support and sustain organizational change processes.
- How to properly prepare for an organizational change initiative - such as building an effective change team and offering insights which enhance the team's performance.
- Preparing people for organizational change.
- How to be motivational in ways that's empathetic towards peoples' roles and personalities.
- How to establish a clear framework of roles, skills and activities through which leaders can support and sustain the change process.
Foundation Exam Format
- Multiple choice
- Four sections, total of 50 questions
- 25 marks required to pass (out of 50 available) - 50%
- 40 minutes duration
Practitioner Exam Format
- Objective testing based on a case study scenario
- Four questions of 20 marks each
- 40 marks required to pass (out of 80 available) - 50%
- 2.5 hours duration
- Restricted open book - The Effective Change Manager’s Handbook may be used in the exam.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us at +353 1 6390050 - we'll be delighted to help you.
You may also like:
- Managing & Resolving Conflict
- Building Resilience
- Presentation Skills
- Negotiation Skills
The Change Management exams and qualification are governed by APMG