This course is available as an online course, phone to enroll. This course can also be tailored to your requirements as a private course. Please contact us on +353 1 6390050 for further information or email email@example.com
Change Management Foundation Certificate
- be more confident about leading change projects
- appreciate the psychology of change
- know how to deal with resistance to change
- be better at communicating change in a positive manner
- be aware of the different phases in planning a change programme.
The course is certified by APMG International.
The Change Management Foundation Certificate course is delivered over 3 days as a classroom based course or over 4 days (2 x 2 Hour sessions each day) through a virtual classroom.
The exams are governed by PeopleCert – Trigraph is an ATO (Authorised Training Organisation) with PeopleCert.
- Lots of small changes better than big change
- Discussion on need for change
- Types of change
- Conditions needed for change
- Classic stages of change
Resistance to Change
- Barriers to change
- Overcoming resistance
Dealing with Change
- Adapting to change
- Strategies for dealing with change
- Impact on systems, structures and policies
- Removing obstacles
- Rewards to support change
- Success criteria for leading change
- Need for clear vision & strategy
- Communicating change & creating buy-in
- Requirements for change project plan
- Having some flexibility