This course is available as an online course, phone to enroll. This course can also be tailored to your requirements as a private course. Please contact us on +353 1 6390050 for further information or email email@example.com
Change Management Foundation Certificate
This course and qualification is designed to provide a robust foundation of knowledge for anyone involved in organisational change initiatives.
It is suitable for:
- Anyone interested in understanding the basic principles of achieving successful organizational change, transition or transformation
- Team members involved in organizational change, transition or transformation projects
- Professionals pursuing the Change Management Practitioner certificate – for which the Change Management Foundation certificate is a pre-requisite.
Successful candidates will have the knowledge and understanding necessary to contribute constructively to teams specifying, developing, implementing and sustaining change initiatives.
The qualification is based upon (and is referenced to) the knowledge architecture contained in the Change Management Institute's (CMI) Change Management Body of Knowledge (CMBoK) "The effective Change Manager". Change Management certifies your ability to:
- Perform the role of a highly effective organizational change, transition or transformation manager.
- Draw from a range of professional approaches to enable an organization to implement change smoothly.
- Motivate and ease people into adjusting to organizational change.
- Keep stakeholders engaged while an organization undergoes change or transformation.
- Minimize the risks involved with unsuccessful organizational change initiatives.
- Identify the roles needed to assemble teams most likely to deliver successful change.
- How the process of organizational change or transformation occurs.
- The roles needed to assemble teams most likely to achieve successful organizational change.
- How people react to organizational change and how to help them adapt.
- Developing strategies to keep people motivated while an organization undergoes change.
- The different types of change process e.g. planned and emergent change.
- How to keep stakeholders engaged while an organization undergoes change.
Foundation Exam Format
- Multiple choice
- Four sections, total of 50 questions
- 25 marks required to pass (out of 50 available) - 50%
- 40 minutes duration
- be more confident about leading change projects
- appreciate the psychology of change
- know how to deal with resistance to change
- be better at communicating change in a positive manner
- be aware of the different phases in planning a change programme.
- Lots of small changes better than big change
- Discussion on need for change
- Types of change
- Conditions needed for change
- Classic stages of change
Resistance to Change
- Barriers to change
- Overcoming resistance
Dealing with Change
- Adapting to change
- Strategies for dealing with change
- Impact on systems, structures and policies
- Removing obstacles
- Rewards to support change
- Success criteria for leading change
- Need for clear vision & strategy
- Communicating change & creating buy-in
- Requirements for change project plan
- Having some flexibility
The Change Management Foundation Certificate course is delivered over 3 days.
The course is certified by APMG International.
The Change Management exams and qualification are governed by APMG
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us at +353 1 6390050 - we'll be delighted to help you.
You may also like:
- Managing & Resolving Conflict
- Building Resilience
- Presentation Skills
- Negotiation Skills