This course is available as a private course and can be tailored to your requirements. Please contact us on +353 1 6390050 for further information or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Journey Mapping (1 day workshop) event
So, you want to improve your Customer Experience.
A few quick questions for you:
Customer Journey Mapping is the process of creating a graphical representation of the steps and stages a customer goes through to experience a product or service
This is a very practical workshop type course where you "learn by doing" - you will map out in detail your customer's "journey" across the various "touchpoints" with your business. You will then be in a position to optimise and enhance that client experience based on a full understanding of the many ways your client can connect with you.
Visually charting customer stages of anticipate, enter, engage, exit, and reflect.
1. Parallel sub-groups to map (two-three people per group potentially):
- touch-points, enhanced, and poached experiences, thoughts, and emotions at each stage
- defining the voice of the customer (methods overview given) to identify their needs (spoken and unspoken) at each touch point
- chart the opportunities to build customer loyalty and retention and to win new customers (using provided prompt templates)
- Failure demand mapping and Deming’s Chain. Reaction and introduction to FMEA
2. Organising insights by category using an infinity diagram
3. Map the ideal blue-sky (perfection) state
4. Backwards from Perfect: Mapping the realistic future state and action plan/accountability to bridge the gap / opportunities from the current condition
The Objectives of this course are:
This course is suitable for anybody, involved in a business providing products or service to clients, who wants to establish the type of "journey" experienced by their clients across the various touchpoints.