This course is available as an online course, phone to enroll. This course can also be tailored to your requirements as a private course. Please contact us on +353 1 6390050 for further information or email email@example.com
Data Analytics - Foundation course
Note this course is delivered as follows:
- as a 2-day classroom course (9.30am to 5pm each day) - or
- as an online virtual course delivered over 3 days - 2 hours morning / 2 hours afternoon each day
Data Analytics is becoming a mission-critical skill for all organisations. On this practical course you will learn how to:
- Perform Data Analysis properly using Microsoft Excel
- Use graphs, charts and advanced visuals to analyse data for business insights
- Prove your analysis is valid and significant
- Avoid the common Data Analysis mistakes
This course is designed for students who are new to Data Analytics or who would like to hone/formalise their Data Analytic skills. You will have lots of hands-on, practical tasks and examples to play with during the course.
Our goal is to ensure you have the knowledge and confidence to apply your new Data Analytics skills after the course.
Students who benefit most from this course have intermediate Excel skills and are comfortable with basic maths skills.
Our Course Tutors:
Data Analytics is a fast moving world. Hence all our instructors are data analytics practitioners, spending at least 90% of their time working in industry.
You will be taught by one Ireland's leading data analytics experts. Someone who eats, sleeps and breathes data analytics for a living. But has experience to simplify and teach data analytics in a classroom environment.
- Trigraph course folder pack which includes note-taking pad, copies of the presentation slides and quick reference guides
- Refreshments throughout the days (Tea/Coffee)
Summary of the Data Analytics Course Content