This course is available as a private course and can be tailored to your requirements. Please contact us on +353 1 6390050 for further information or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt - 5-day course
Our Lean Six Sigma Course is designed to teach you how to implement and become confident in the most powerful problem solving processes: Lean & Six Sigma. It is taught by one of our highly skilled and Master Black Belt tutors.
You'll learn how to apply the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve, Control), project management process and powerful tools to permanently solve many of your organisation's pressing problems.
The categories of DMAIC you will learn about are:
- -Define the customer, their requirements for their products and the Core Business Process being used.
- -Measure the performance of the Core Business Process being used.
- -Analyse the data collected to determine faults and defects.
- -Improve the target process by creating solutions to prevent and solve problems.
- -Control the improvements to keep the process on the right course.
Benefits of Our Course
Despite Lean Six Sigma originally being developed to be used in the manufacturing industry, it's benefits and effects are universally recognised in every industry and will provide great use for you and your team.
- -Improve performance and reduce costs by effectively solving problems
- -Create a competitive edge by deploying the proven business improvement approach of Lean Six Sigma
- -Add value for customers, suppliers and employees by eliminating waste, delays and errors
- -Learn cutting-edge problem solving skills which you can immediately apply to solve complex problems efficiently and effectively
- -Advance your continuing professional development with this highly sought-after skillset
- -Our courses can help you save over a thousand Euro in savings
- -You’ll be able to further progress onto Yellow Belt and Master Black Belt Lean Six Sigma courses
This course is suitable for all experience levels. An interest in Six Sigma is all that is required
An exam is taken on the last day in order for you to be able to receive your Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification.
We have a 98% pass rate for attendees who take The Lean Six Sigma Exam after our course. This course does not include the exam fee.
As Trigraph is an IASSC® Accredited Training Organisation, students who complete Trigraph's Green Belt Program are qualified to take the IASSC®'s internationally recognised Lean Six Sigma Certification exam. As an IASSC Accredited Training Organisation, Trigraph can arrange your certification exam for you.
Our course lasts 5 days and will provide you with the information and knowledge to help you achieve Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification.
The course provides a fully comprehensive workbook and other course materials.
Lunch and refreshments are also included.
Our course provides you with all the knowledge and necessary details to help you achieve Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification.
- Learn the Basics of Lean Six Sigma
- Learn About Change Management
- Facilitation skills & techniques
- DMAIC Roadmap
Phase 1: Define
- Business Case & IPO
- Problem Statement & Goal
- Stakeholder Analysis
- The Project Charter
- Define phase breakout (Real Life Scenario Exercises)
- Connecting the Define phase tools, questions, pitfalls and deliverables
Phase 2: Process Mapping & Basic Statistics
- Process Flows and Maps
- Types of data & measurement plan
- Variables Data graphs and measures
- Attribute Data graphs and measures
Phase 3: MSA- Measurement System Analysis
- Sources of Variation
- Introduction to MSA
- Attribute MSA Interpretation
- Variables Data Interpretation
- Connecting the Measure phase tools, questions, pitfalls and deliverables
Phase 4: The Analyse Phase
- The 8 forms of waste
- Overview of Brainstorming
- The Cause and Effect (Fishbone) diagram
- Affinity Brainstorming
- The 5 Whys
- Tools for Prioritization and Scatter plot
- Special cause variation
- Team voting
- Effort / Impact Grid
- Prioritization Matrix
- FMEA (Failure Mode Effect Analysis)
- Value Add flow analysis
- Analyse phase breakout (Real Life Scenario Exercises)
- Connecting the Analyse phase tools, questions, pitfalls and deliverables
Phase 5: Improvement Phase
- Concepts of The Improvement Phase
- Improvement Plan and Pilots
- Before and after data analysis
- Testing Hypothesises
- Improve phase breakout (Real Life Scenario Exercises)
- Connecting the Improve phase tools, questions, pitfalls and deliverables
Phase 6: The Control Phase
- Review of Control Charts
- Creating a Control Plan
- Control phase breakout (Real Life Scenario Exercises)
- Connecting everything learned in the Improvement Phase
The Realise Phase
- Realise the benefits of your project
- Realise the phase questions, pitfalls and deliverables