This course is available as an online course, phone to enroll. This course can also be tailored to your requirements as a private course. Please contact us on +353 1 6390050 for further information or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Performance Improvement : Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt 2 Day Course
This excellent Business Performance Improvement (BPI) and Lean Six Sigma (LSS) Yellow Belt course will provide you with proven key skills and techniques to further boost productivity and achieve better results for your team and business. It uses a structured approach to build upon the concept of continuous development.
You will learn about processes, making changes and how to determine exactly how effective your changes have been.
Benefits of Our Course
- -Implementing Lean Six Sigma methodologies into your workplace can save your company thousands of Euro per year.
- -It will add value for customers, suppliers and employers by eliminating waste, delays and errors.
- -Create a competitive edge by deploying the proven business approach of Lean Six Sigma.
- -Learn cutting-edge problem solving skills which you can immediately apply to solve complex problems efficiently and effectively.
- -Advance your continuing professional development with this highly sought-after skillset.
- -You’ll be able to further progress onto Green Belt Six Sigma courses.
Who is this Course Suitable For? Certification Course Format Course Contents
No prior knowledge of Lean Six Sigma is required for this course, an interest in learning is all that is needed.
This course is recommended for anyone looking for a practical introduction to the concepts, tools and methodlogies of BPI, Lean and Six Sigma. It is also ideal for anyone who wants to contribute to Process Improvement:
- Reduce waste
- Boost Productivity
- Increase Profitablility
After successfully completing the course, our canidates will recieve a Trigraph Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certificate.
Our course lasts 2 days.
Our course is delivered by experienced profesionals with years of practical industry experience.
This course is supported with a very comprehensive training manual and selected text books to be used as a reference source after the course.
Our course provides you with all the knowledge and necessary details to help you achieve Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification.
- Change Management
- Continuous Improvement
- The Lean Principles
- Six Sigma and DMAIC
- Learn About Problem Solving
Six Sigma Implementation
- Roles and Responsiblilites
- The Kaizen Methodology
- Data Collection and Analysis Tools
- Process Mapping
- Selecting Six Sigma Projects
Six Sigma Projects
- Voice of the Customer- VOC
- Project Charter
- Project Scoping
- Project Deliverables
- Metrics and Goals
- Project Management
- Project Review
- Mistake Proofing- Poke Yoke
- Attribute MSA Interpretation
- Variables Data Interpretation
- Process Control
- Review and Action
***This course is currently available on the 3 for 2 promotion***
To avail of your free course place, you book 2 delegates for the same course & date – and your 3rd delegate joins for FREE!
You may also be interested in the following courses:
CJM - Customer Journey Mapping
LSS Green Belt
VSM - Value Stream Mapping