This course is available as an online course, phone to enroll. This course can also be tailored to your requirements as a private course. Please contact us on +353 1 6390050 for further information or email email@example.com
MOR® Management of Risk Foundation and Practitioner Certificate 5-day course
The event covers the principles, terminology and methods used in the Management of Risk (M_o_R®) approach. It enables delegates to apply the Guidance within their own organisations as well as preparing for the M_o_R® exams (included in the course). It also maximises their prospect of being awarded the qualification of Registered M_o_R® Practitioner. The course lasts for 5 days (traditional classroom, may be different for online) and includes the following:
Instructor Led Tuition
Individual and Group exercises
Case Study & Delegate Pack
On completion of the course the delegate will have:
- Defined the key principles underpinning the effective Management of Risk
- Applied the main components of the Risk Management process
- Recognised how to manage risks at the Strategic, Programme, Project and Operational level
- Identified a range of techniques that can be used to support the Management of Risk process
- Prepared for and taken the M_o_R® Foundation & Practitioner Examinations
This course content includes:
- Overview of Corporate Governance and the Management of Risk
- Risk process lifecycle
- M_o_R® framework, tools and techniques
- Communication of risks and benefits
- Management of Risk throughout the Programme, Project and Support Office processes
Pre-course reading, evening study and question practice will dramatically increase the likelihood of success in the examinations.
Examination and Certification
The event includes the Foundation and Practitioner examinations.
The Practitioner exam contains four questions, each covering a different perspective and combination of syllabus areas.
Each of the four questions contains 20 question-lines, each of which attracts 1 mark, giving a total of 80 marks.
The pass mark is 40 (50%). Each of the four questions will be sub-divided into parts. Each of these ‘part-questions’ will identify the portion of the 20 marks allocated to it.
Delegates who pass the Practitioner examination are awarded the qualification of Registered M_o_R® Practitioner.
All our instructors are practising Risk Managers with many years experience of dealing with risk and issues in projects of all sizes. All instructors are themselves Registered M_o_R® Practitioners and have been formally approved to deliver the event.
- Adopt a structured approach to Risk Management
- Successful delegates receive an internationally recognised certificate
M_o_R® is a Registered Trade Mark of Axelos
The M_o_R® course is delivered in partnership with Insights, an accredited Training provider
The event is recommended for Risk Managers, Programme Managers, Project Managers, Operations Managers and Consultants who are responsible for the management of risk within their organisations and who wish to understand the latest OGC guidance and gain the new qualifications.
There are no pre-requisites for attending the course or taking the examinations.