This course is available as an online course, phone to enroll. This course can also be tailored to your requirements as a private course. Please contact us on +353 1 6390050 for further information or email email@example.com
MSP® - Managing Successful Programmes Foundation Certificate
MSP® is a programme management method in which people, activities and information are brought together to implement change within an organization as efficiently as possible.
Proceed through the ProPath learning pathway and get yourself on a professional path in Project / Programme / Portfolio / Risk Management
Organizations need to respond to continual change in order to survive and grow. Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®) provides a proven, best practice approach for designing and running programmes so that organizations can both deliver their strategy and gain measurable benefits from change.
MSP® is part of the Global Best Practice suite of publications, which helps organizations and individuals manage their projects, programmes and services consistently and effectively. Successful management of a programme requires a specific set of leadership and management skills that go beyond the discipline of project management. The internationally recognised MSP® course focuses on the key skills and knowledge required by programme managers to effectively deliver a successful programme. Particular attention is paid to the challenges that are often encountered by programme managers.
- Combines the quality of rigour with the flexibility to respond to specific situations
- Provides a practical, step-by-step approach for designing and running successful programmes
- Covers key principles, governance themes and the processes needed to deliver change
- Advises on how to embed, review and apply MSP to achieve high-quality outcomes
- Includes real-life examples of how to apply best-practice programme management
MSP® is used as the best practise methodology for managing programmes by the Office of Government Commerce (UK) and the United Nations.
The qualifications are available at Foundation and Practitioner levels.
The course is scheduled as follows:
- for physical classroom - 3 straight days, 9am to 5pm
- for virtual classroom - over 4 days, 9am to 3pm each day
MSP® is written primarily for those who are involved in the direction, management, support and delivery of programmes. Including:
The Foundation & Practitioner qualifications are aimed at people who are working in a Programme Management environment as:
Benefits of effective programme management include:
Please note delivery timings as follows:
- Physical Classroom
- Normally 3 consecutive days, Monday to Wednesday, 9am to 5pm
- Virtual Delivery
- Week 1 - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday (Foundation)
- Times each day
- 09:00 – 09:50: Training
- 09:50 - 10:00: Break
- 10.00 – 10.50: Training
- 10:50 – 11.00: Break
- 11:00 – 12:00 Training
- 12.00 – 13:00 Lunch break
- 13:00 – 13:50: Training
- 13:50 – 14:00: Break
- 14:00 – 15:00: Training