This course is available as a private course and can be tailored to your requirements. Please contact us on +353 1 6390050 for further information or email email@example.com
New Managers Training Programme
This course will introduce newly appointed managers and supervisors to the skills necessary for success in their new roles.
Apart from receiving a good understanding of the theory and practice of basic management skills, participants will get useful self-insight through questionnaires and personal feedback throughout the course.
This will help them to develop self-confidence and fine tune their people management skills.
This course is suitable for newly appointed managers or supervisors who have responsibility for getting results through people.
Managers who have not had formal training in people management will also benefit from this course.
Skills learned are cross-beneficial to many roles within an organisation.
On completion of the course, participants will have learned about:
- Using a management style appropriate to the situation
- Creating an environment where people are motivated to achieve
- Agreeing SMART work objectives
- Tackling under-performance consistently
- Giving feedback, improving and strengthening positive behaviours
- Planning and how to prioritise effectively
- Key Communication skills
- Encouraging ongoing feedback
- Introducing/managing change effectively
- Developing a collaborative working relationship with your own manager
Please note that In-House courses can be tailored to meet your specific needs. The content outlined above is a typical content for a 1 or 2 day standard course.
Daily delivery fee for the standard course (as outlined above) at your venue, where up to 14 delegates can attend is €1650.
This fee assumes Dublin location - but the course can be delivered anywhere.
Additional cost may apply for delivery outside Dublin - please check with us for details.
Additional cost may apply for tailored course content - please contact us for details.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us at +353 1 6390050 - we'll be delighted to help you.
You may also like:
- Managing & Resolving Conflict
- Building Resilience
- Time Management & Personal Effectiveness
- Presentation Skills