This course is available as an online course, phone to enroll. This course can also be tailored to your requirements as a private course. Please contact us on +353 1 6390050 for further information or email email@example.com
PRINCE2® Agile Certification
PRINCE2® Agile has been developed as a single-tier Practitioner qualification.
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited.
The purpose of our 3-day PRINCE2® Agile Practitioner training course is to demonstrate that you can apply and tailor PRINCE2® Agile in a scenario situation.
PRINCE2 Agile® is being offered as an extension certification for those who already have a good understanding of PRINCE2 It will also be of interest for Programme Managers with MSP certification who will need to understand not only how the programme relates to projects, but also how projects relate to the delivery mechanism.
The majority of the guidance and course material will be new for those already familiar with PRINCE2, and will look at the interactions between the two approaches and how each needs to be adapted to accommodate the other.
Delegates are required to have one of the following qualification prior to the course:
- PRINCE2 Foundation
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- IPMA Level A® (Certified Projects Director)
- IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)
- IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)
- IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate)
Evidence of the prerequisite qualification will be required before attending the course.
- 2.5 hour exam
- Open book (PRINCE2 Agile book only)
- Objective Testing Exam
- Taken on the afternoon of the third day
- 50 questions totalling 50 marks (1 mark per question)
- Pass mark is 60% (30 correct answers).
Throughout the PRINCE2 Agile course, delegates will be exposed to numerous examples of examination questions.
We will undertake a number of exercises and 'question-and-answer' sessions that will help to consolidate the learning, thereby ensuring that delegates are more than adequately prepared for the final examination.