This course is available as a private course and can be tailored to your requirements. Please contact us on +353 1 6390050 for further information or email firstname.lastname@example.org
PRINCE2® Foundation Certificate - 3 Day
Prince2 (PRojects IN Controlled Enviroments) is the world’s most used method of structured project management. It is vital for managing projects by making it easier for you to work out exactly what member of staff is responsible for what, along with explaining what information you should be gathering along the way.
The Prince2 methodology is fully tailorable to any project regardless of size and follows a set of Themes, Principles and Processes that will ensure that the project follows the PRINCE2 method correctly, giving it the best possible chance of being a success.
Trigraph’s well experienced and knowledgeable tutors will guide you through the course and prepare you for the exam. We have exceptionally high pass rates for our attendees. We limit the number of students on each course in order to provide the highest quality learning experience.
No prior experience of PRINCE2 is necessary.
What This Course Focuses On
The course will teach you to:
- Recognise the factors which enable successful projects
- Describe the main PRINCE2® components, processes & techniques
- Describe the key PRINCE2® management products
- Recognise PRINCE2® terminology
- Prepare for and take the PRINCE2® Foundation Examination
Benefits Of Our Course
-The PRINCE2 methodology can be applied to any type of project in any industry or sector, making it an invaluable qualification to have.
-Entry level Prince2 Project Manger positions can earn a starting salary of as much as €30,000.
-The Prince2 method provides effective communication for all those involved in working on a project.
-Using the Prince2 methodology provides crystal clear recognition of project responsibilities so that participants understand each other’s roles and needs.
- Globally recognised Project Management certification - from Trigraph, a fully accredited ATO (Authorised Training Organisation) with Axelos.
- Strengthen your CV with a powerful Project Management qualification in just one week.
Project managers looking to raise their capabilities and run large projects more effectively.
Anyone working on a PRINCE2 run project and would like to be a more effective team member.
Leaders who need their teams to execute complex projects well.
Anyone who wants to learn a proven project management methodology to run large projects effectively.
The certification exam is included in the course. On day 3 you will complete the PRINCE2 Foundation Certificate exam in the classroom with your instructor.
The exam format is:
- 60 multiple choice questions
- 35 marks required (out of 60 available
- One hour (60 minutes) duration
- Closed book
Your Trigraph tutor will have you well prepared for this exam. As part of the course you will complete 2 mock exams and your tutor will explain each question and answer. You'll also complete over 40 additional exam questions.
We limit our classes to 14 students in order to focus on giving you the highest quality of learning. This is reflected in our exceptionally high pass rates.
The course lasts three days with an exam on the third day.
The course begins at 9:30 and finishes at 16:30 each day.
You will recieve a copy of Trigraph's unique workbook and course notes. Our notes have been specifically designed to help you master PRINCE2 quickly and successfully pass your certification exam.
You will recieve lots of practice for your certification exam using mock exam questions.
We deliberately limit class size to ensure you get maximum learning from both your instructors and peer students.
Our 3 day PRINCE2 course includes:
- Trigraph's unique course manual, specifically designed to help you learn quickly and pass the Foundation exam.
- 2 mock exams plus plenty of additional questions to help you prepare.
- Lunch and refreshments each day.
- PRINCE2 exam and fee.
- Tuition from some of Ireland's most experienced PRINCE2 trainers.
- Small class sizes.